BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kids say the funniest things...

I had recorded a few things in a journal that I'm going to transfer to the blog like Alandra's 1st day of pre-k., on the way there she asked if they were going to drag her out of the car? Jerremy said only if you put up a fight, ha ha!

When we picked her up, she said she cried for me, so much so that her eyes were bleeding, awh!
She said she liked it, but the teacher will not let them play in the dirt, ha ha, that's my Alandra!

One day while Alandra was playing "Prince & Princess" w/ Jerremy, I asked what is your name, she said Alandra, i asked "Where are you from?" She anwsered "Daddy & Grandma" HA HA

One night while putting her to bed on a school night, she asked "how much longer do I have to go to school?" I said at least 13 years, probably more, she said "OH MAN" : )

This past September while at the beach on vacation, Alandra said that someone had put salt all in the water....ha ha.....it's really crazy, cause I had said the exact same thing at her age my 1st trip to the ocean!! Funny!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are getting so big. They are both adorable. We miss them very much and can't wait to see them and you guys again. Give them lots of love, hugs, and kisses from Uncle Chris and Aunt Chesney